Ericsson T68 - Comparison and review of the Ericsson T68 cell phone.
- WAP Browser
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Synchronize with PCs & PDAs with SyncML™
- Graphic & Text Email
- Calendar & Contacts
- Cablefree Bluetooth Headset
- Picture & Melody Composer
- Cable & Infrared Connectivity
- 256 Color Graphic Display
- 5 Function - 4 Position Joystick
- Size: 3.94" x 1.89" x 0.79"
- Weight: 2.96 Ounces
- Digital Talk Time: Up to 13 Hrs
What We Think
For use with AT&T’s GSM networks, this Sony Ericsson phone features a GPRS connection for quick Internet access, an Internet browser, modem, and an 8-line color display with customizable screen savers. There's also Bluetooth connectivity for easy wireless data transfer among other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The phone interface includes joystick menu navigation and a myriad of other handy call features, such as numeric paging, text messaging, voice-activated dialing, any-key answering, mute, and a phone book capacity of 500 entries. Its excellent battery features a minimum rated talk time of 400 minutes fully charged. This phone even includes a hands-free headset. See our phone data for more specifications.